The New Logo

The New Logo

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Vince Wilfork.. The Biggest Driver of the Whambulance

I love the Whambulance posts because really it's about players who bitch a little too much about certain things and need to be told to shut up.  The reason why I say New England Patriot Defensive Tackle Vince Wilfork is the biggest driver is due to the man weighing 325 pounds and if you seen pictures that is an understatement.

Wilfork said that if the Pats decide to Franchise Tag him that would be a "slap in the face."  As my main man Chad OchoCinco says, Child Please.  Seriously, Wilfork is a nose-tackle and in my opinion, I would be very weary to give those player long contracts and big money.  The reason is once they get their first big contract, it appears that a lot of the hard work they put in to get said contract goes away, which leads to massive snack attacks. If I were the Pats, I wouldn't trust that Wilfork would stay in shape to play at his highest level and personally would let hm go if I didn't franchise him in the first place.

Then this story grew when Asante Samuel said that "The Patriots do not care about you."  Oh sorry Asante, just because they decided to move on without you, doesnt correlate into nobody caring about you as a person.  Personally, I believe the Patriots are more team-first than most in the NFL and maybe they do not care about guys as much as other teams in the NFL.  I have no sympathy for these guys because they are blessed they are playing in the league and the team doesn't need to cater to your personal bullshit.

-Charlie.

No comments: