The New Logo

The New Logo

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The 700th Post

Well I am still doing this and we have reached 700 posts. I hear good things, bad things, nothing at all about this blog. Please if you have suggestions, I will take them to heart and try to make it better for you the reader. We will continue doing the same thing with maybe less articles but more in-depth thoughts about the issues at hand.

I apologize for not doing as much NBA/NCAA College Basketball stuff this year but I am enjoyed NFL so much this year plus really had fun with college football.  I will try to do at least one post in both categories in the upcoming weeks.  I hope to do more like I did last year.

The changes I made were the color scheme in the background.  Changing it to a dark green and if you do not Tweet, I put all my recent Twitter Updates.  If you want more, let me know but I am not that interesting haha.

Also if you scoll to the very bottom, you can find all the labels I have used throughout the blog so you can reflect on anything I said about Brett Favre or the Milwaukee Brewers. 

I am thinking about offering a guest-write every Thursday and then a Links page of all the cool shit I find browsing the internet. If you want to guest-write or any other suggestions please email me at tritscca@uwec.edu

-Charlie.

No comments: