The New Logo

The New Logo

Friday, January 29, 2010

Top 5 Links of the Week

Here are your links of the week like I have promised every Friday and it looks like we have no interview because Fant hasn't answered my email questions yet (do it Mike!).  Here are the top five links of the week. 


1. Daily Sports Grind- This is a new blog by Fant and Eric who talk about what really pisses them off about sports and society. I personally enjoy it, they do not take themselves too seriously and they like to have fun on there.  

2. Drew Magry's Mailbag- Another thing from Deadspin and usually this webstie/Bill Simmons will get some love on the top five every Friday.  I posted the Drunken Hookup Failures last week but this week, it's the mailbag. I wish we were awesome enough here to do a mailbag.

3. Daily Sports Cast- Not only do you have the Sports Grind, but the Cast is done by my buddy Mitch Pratt. He does a great job doing short posts talking about all sports and talks about more hockey than I do as well. 

4. Tim Tebow Commercial-  Oh man this will create some drama next week and it ruins Brett Boyer's glory of seeing the Indianapolis Colts win because he will have to see Tebow. I give my Gus Johnson's HA-HA

5. Doc Ellis on LSD- If you haven't seen this, please watch this.  Ellis pitched a no-hitter completely on LSD. That is the coolest thing anyone could do on LSD and wish I was that person. 

And you thought I was going to link to Greg Oden's dong.... HA-HA

-Charlie.

No comments: