The New Logo

The New Logo

Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Night Links

Fridays will be something to look forward to on Chuck's Corner because you will have a top five link page, an interview, and a fun rant (Jersey Shore!).  I am pretty excited  to get this started...  These links are in no such order just things I liked this week.

1. Greatest Moments in Drunken Hookup Faliure- Seeing as I could probably have a couple on here, I feel I need to make your aware of this.  Pretty funny stuff from Drew Magry of Deadspin and his Tuesday mailbags are epic as well.  

2. NBA Jam being made for Wii- I knew about this for a couple of weeks now but seriously, this is probably one of the most exciting things that has happened in the last month .  I wish one of my roommates had one and just ask Eric if we can get one... denied. 

3.  Simmons' LeBron Column- It's basically a contradiction of what I said earlier this week and I still believe what I stand by, this is the type of shit that is fuels his ego.

4. Tiger Woods spotted- I really do not see why people have a problem with him going to rehab. He is trying to figure shit out and save his marriage. I hope things work out for him.

5. Pants on the Groud!!!!- Ten times better than William Huang.  This guy is purely awesome 

-Charlie.

No comments: