The New Logo

The New Logo

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Your Early Bowl Picks (Dec 19-22nd)

I decided since the bowl games are boring for the most part and I like to look smart. I am going to attempt to guess all the bowl games right this season.  I will start with the first couple days of the bowl season then move continuously throughout the weeks.  Here we go...

Saturday
NEW MEXICO BOWL: Fresno State vs. Wyoming- The Bulldogs always puzzled me with the V on the back of their helmets while I know it stands for "the Valley" I always saw the Valley as this trashy place like Jersey Shore more so that something to be proud of.   Wyoming is boring, brown uniforms named the Cowboys, real original by them.  I like Fresno in this one they have won seven of their last eight while the Cowboys have been up and down all year.   FRESNO 38-10

ST. PETERSBURG BOWL:  UCF vs. Rutgers- Should be called the Off-Color Knight Bowl!!! The Golden Knights have the homefield advantage in this one playing in the baseball stadium closest to campus and they beat a good Houston team earlier this season. Rutgers should really have JS on the back of the helmets or the Situation on the sidelines, both would be really cool too.  I am going with the Big East team but the Scarlet Knights have been harder to read then War and Peace.  RUTG 23-20

Sunday
NEW ORLEANS BOWL: Southern Miss vs. Middle Tennessee State- Both teams really aren't that exciting, I would compare to the girl at the bar who is wearing a sweater and jeans. Showing off no cleavage, nor showing any of her legs just play boring. The Blue Raiders are trying to do for Sun Belt pride but not happening against the Golden Eagles.  SMISS 35-21 

Tuesday
LAS VEGAS BOWL: 18. Oregon State vs. 14.BYU- Someone please tell me they find it just as funny as I do that the Fightin' Chets are in bowl in Vegas. What the hell are the mormans going to Vegas?  They should remake the hangover with the BYU football team equalling the most boring movie ever.  Oregon State was a touchdown away from the Rose Bowl and the Cougars aren't the same team from last year.  OSU 45-34

-Charlie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1-2 good start