The New Logo

The New Logo

Sunday, December 20, 2009

NFL Picks Week 15: Glad It's Not Snowing Here, Suck Brick Philly!

If you do not know the reference in the title then I do not know if I want you to read this blog.  I have no idea what I am the most excited for... Not doing schoolwork for five weeks, my hangover is gone, presents on Friday, or that I found a Jersey Shore nickname generator.   

New England (8-5) at Buffalo (5-8)- An interesting game because the Bills haven't beat the Pats since 2003 and they have played better with the new coach.  No Vince Wilfork or Ty Warren hurts with the running backs of Buffalo. I think we have ourselves an upset.  BUFF 16-13

Arizona (8-5) at Detriot (2-11)- The Cardinals really let me down last week when I deemed them the best team in the NFC and now I really do not believe that after seven turnovers.  Not a chance that they will lose to the Lions.  ARI 31-17 

Miami (7-6) at Tennessee (6-7)- Huge game for fantasy for me. I need a high scoring game where Devone Bess and Chris Johnson both score every time the Dolphins/Titans put it in the endzone.  I doubt this happens because I have awful fantasy luck, this will be a slugfest.  MIA 17-14 

Cleveland (2-11) at Kansas City (3-10)- Wow this game is boring.  Nothing exciting about this one.  I will take the Browns to win two straight... Believe!  CLEV 24-21

Houston (6-7) at St. Louis (1-12)- Also need a huge day from Andre Johnson and Matt Schaub in a game that I can count on them getting a large amount of points.  St. Louis is starting the unknown rookie again, rut roh.  HOU 42-14 

Atlanta (6-7) at NY Jets (7-6)- The Falcons are eliminated from contention and the "Forrest Gump" aka Matt Sanchez (props to Rachel Nichols) tries to lead the Jets.  This will be a classic game that will break the Jets fans hearts.  ATL 20-17

Oakland (4-9) at Denver (8-5)- How bad is Jamarcus Russell? They are going with Charlie Frye as the starter... wow. I think Russell gets a chance because it will get so ugly at Mile High.  DEN 38-10

Cincinnati (9-4) at San Diego (10-3) Somoone explain to me how this isn't the flexed Sunday Night game? Oh yeah, Brett Favre.. eh.  The Chargers have been playing the best in the AFC and dominent in December. But I would love to see the Bengals pull off the emotional win.  CIN 31-27

San Francisco (6-7) at Philadelphia (9-4)- This game got moved late because of the snow and I was very impressed with how well the Niners played last week still feeling there is an outside hope. They haven't deal with weather like this though (20 inches of snow!) PHI 21-13 

Green Bay (9-4) at Pittsburgh (6-7)- The Packers have been playing well and the Steerlers haven't. Many feel that the Steelers will pull this out as an emotional win but they have no offensive line/secondary which means the Packers will throw and rush Big Ben.  Pack win an ugly one.  GB 21-17

Tampa Bay (1-12) at Seattle (5-8)- What is interesting about this game? Anything at all really? I cannot think of anything really and the Seahawks should have a successful game. SEA 35-14

Chicago (5-8) at Baltimore (7-6)- The snow bowl will be sure to frustrate Jay Cutler and I think you are going to see a big uninspired effort by the Bears while the Ravens will impress again in hopes for a playoff spot.  BALT 31-13 

Minnesota (10-2) at Carolina (5-8)- I keep talking myself into how there is a chance that the Panthers could steal this one with their rushing attack but it will not happen.  Matt Moore isn't good enough to create a passing game for the Panthers.  MINN 28-16

NY Giants (7-6) at Washington (4-9)- The NFC East battle that I could care less about. With the Cowboys winning, their hopes keep looking slimmer but I think Eli Manning will do enough to carry his team to victory in this one.  NYG 17-13

No comments: