The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, December 17, 2009

R.I.P. Chris Henry

As most of you know by now if you watch sports that Chris Henry, the wide receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals has passed away from head injuries suffered from falling out of pick up truck. 

I am saddened by this because Henry was only 26 years old and he was a guy that slowly getting his life back together.  He would have been considered in the same conversation as PacMan Jones a couple years ago and then the light turned on for Henry figuring out how to be a better person. He also before injury looked like the most electrifying player on the Bengals.

I already was a fan of the Bengals, thanks to Hard Knocks over the summer but I am now pulling for them even more in the AFC. I want to see them do it for Chris and Defensive Coordinator Mike Zimmer's late wife.  I hope they come out inspired and play a great game against the San Diego Chargers. 

In addition, I wish Roger Goodell would accept Ocho Cinco's request to wear the #15 jersey.  That would be a great tribute to Chris. R.I.P.

-Charlie.

No comments: