The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday Night Picks

Since I am do not have a computer right now, thanks to the wonderful craftsmanship of HP I will be unable to all my picks in today.  So I am going to give my picks for both of the games tonight in NFL and College Football.

NFL:  NY Jets (5-6) at Buffalo (4-7)- I completely agree with Tony Kornheiser that it doesn't make sense that these teams play in Toronto when they are both from New York.  This is a big time rivalry and it's being played north of the border.  Supposedly, TO ran his mouth about the Jets and its obvious that he hasn't met Darrelle Revis. I think this game will be an utter snoozer for multiple reasons, just the sole fact its the Jets-Bills.  I do not trust the Sanchise in cold weather and the Bills figured out how to frustrate him, which proved to be the blueprint for other teams as well.  Although I think Fred Jackson and the Harvard man get it done tonight.   BUFF  16-10

CFB: #16 Oregon State at #7 Oregon- The Civil War hasn't meant this much in long time.  A trip to go to the Rose Bowl, the Beavers first trip since 1964.  The one thing I do is these games always produce classics to watch over and over again.  Probably a top five rivalry game for me personally to watch.  I do not like that it's Sean Canfield's first time to the Autzen Zoo but Jacquizz Rodgers is a difference maker. The other thing I noticed is Jeremiah Masoli steps up in the spotlight; he loves the prime time games and seems to always have big games. The game will be a nail biter for Mitch until quarter four when Masoli and company pull away.  ORE 38-28

-Charlie.

No comments: