The New Logo

The New Logo

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tiger Sent to his Cage

Well I am sad.  The reason I am sad is because Tiger Woods is taking a leave of absence from the game of golf.  This disappoints me in so many ways for the PGA tour and my golf-watching in the beginning of 2010. I think this is the right decision but like I said, still saddens me. 
Woods announced today that he will take an "indefinite leave" from the game of golf and there is no timetable set for when he will come back.  The columnist "genius" that is Rick Reilly feels that Tiger will not be back until the US Open or evne the British Open.  Unfortunately, this makes Reilly look on top of the sportswriters world for now, which is probably a good thing because he hasn't wrote a good thing since he went to ESPN. I believe that Woods will not let himself miss the Masters because he wants to show that he still reigns supreme in the game of golf.  

The Tiger Woods saga has been the hottest topic of the last three weeks and something that isn't dying anytime soon.  The reason why is because Woods keeping himself away from the media and protecting himself. I really do not want to tell Woods want to do with his life because everyone and their mother has done that shit for the last two weeks.  None of these people are Tiger's life coach nor should they try to be. The reason why?  None of these assclowns have dealt with this shit ever because one, they aren't on the scale of Tiger's worldwide popularity and two, they write about sports not about how to approach a cheating situation.  

Tiger, I hope you come back at full strength and honestly on the scale of sports scandal Mecca cheating ranks last, next comes DUI, next comes sexual assault, and murder if it ever occurs. This is a mistake that many men do but at the same time, I am not cheering on Tiger for his recent trysts.  Woods will dominate whenever he decides to return, I pray it's not too long.

-Charlie.

No comments: