The New Logo

The New Logo

Saturday, January 10, 2009

NFL Divisional Picks

I am sorry I am bit late on this but I still give you all of them....

Saturday
Baltimore at Tennessee- Some are calling this game boring and yes, it will probably have its moments although this will be one of the hardest hitting games you will ever see. The Titans are going to be ready to play this game, they havent played in a couple of weeks and the big key is Albert Hanyesworth and Kyle Vanden Bosch are both back from injury. They need Kerry Collins to have a decent game to let the run develop. The Ravens defense is really tough right now and no one is playing better than Ed Reed is right now. Although when it all boils down to it, Joe Flacco is a rookie quarterback and I just dont see him able to carry his team. TENN 17-13

Arizona at Carolina- Everyone is saying that this game will be a complete blowout by the Carolina Panthers. You gotta believe that the Cards are using that as motivation all week to get their guys up for this playoff game. Kurt Warner still has it in him to lead this guys to victory and I think they can if they can stop the run like they did last weekend. But if the Panthers score two quick touchdowns or any early turnovers it could be a long game for Arizona. I will do a Lee Corso, "Closer than the experts think!" CAR 28-24

Sunday
Philadelphia at New York Giants- The big NFC East rematch, I think its crazy that there are people still doubting the Giants after all they have done this year so far. Also I think people are riding the jocks of Phillie a little too hard. Brian Westbrook had a huge game last year in the Meadowlands and for them to win, they need that out of him again. Eli Manning does need another reciever to step up for them to replace Swiss Plax because they hasnt happen yet. I will take the Giants in an ugly one. NYG 20-13

San Diego at Pittsburgh- Great stat for all you fans out there. San Diego is 0-13 against Pittsburgh in the regular season but the Chargers are 2-0 against the Steelers in the playoffs. I remember in 1995, no one thought that Stan Humpheries could beat the Steelers at Three Rivers and they did. Anyways, Darren Sproles is a perfect Ewing Theory candidate and I really think the Steelers havent seen a player like that this year. The big question is the Chargers defense shut down the Colts last weekend and what makes you think they cant do again with a lesser offense? I am taking the Chargers in an upset and will amaze myself on how Norv Turner wins playoff games with San Diego. SD 24-13

-Charlie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha 0-4, you stupid bitch!

Unknown said...

Hey Bill Simmions and I both struggled this weekend, it happens. My playoff record has been shotty at best, I will agree wtih you there.

Thanks for the loving words...

-Charlie.