The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Game Over for Pacman

I know I am a creative genius at writing titles. Anyways Pacman Jones has been released from the Dallas Cowboys with allegations found out by ESPN's John Barr that after Jones made it rain in the strip club put out a hit for a guy in Georgia. Yikes, not good at all.

Its not to say that I am surprised that Jones did this. He has done everything from shooting people up in the strip club to trying to beat up people who are supposed to be his security guard this season at Dallas. Jones is a cancer to the NFL and he should have been banned from the league a long time ago. Please name me one thing that Pacman has done for the good of the league? If you do, I will make Ron clean your house for free if you can tell me that. He was trouble to begin with as he got into a couple of brawls at West Virigina and the NFL really should have had a close eye on him to begin with. The other thing about Jones is he really is a media whore right up there with my guys Favre and Romo because Jones really isnt that good. Sure he can return punts- lot of people can and he is not a lock down corner.

I am not saying that every time one player does a couple things bad they should be banned from the NFL. No I am saying that people who are consistently repeat offenders that hurt the league more than help them, then they shouldnt be allowed to played in the National Football League. Same thing wtih Michael Vick if he did another crime close to the dogfighting scandal. I really hope that Roger Goodell doesnt play father figure with Jones and tries to coddle Jones to keep him in the league. That would be disrespectful to all former players.

I bet Jones is in the NFL next year, probably Oakland. Sorry Mitch.

-Charlie.

No comments: