The New Logo

The New Logo

Sunday, July 5, 2009

R.I.P. Steve McNair

Growing up in the late 90s and the early 2000s, you have a lot of favorite players for whatever reason it is. I myself liked the Tennessee Titans because of the Music City Miracle and their run to the Super Bowl that year. That also is the first Super Bowl that the Packers werent in that I vividly remember. I remember feeling bad for Kevin Dyson, Eddie George, and Steve McNair who was one of my favorite quarterbacks in that era.

Now McNair is gone as he was shot in the head in what is being called a homicide. My prayers go out to his family and all of his former teammates/coaches. I cant even fathom losing an old high school teammate that I was close with and I am positive there are people that at a lost of words with McNair now gone.

The fact that someone senselessly shot him just like Sean Taylor a couple years ago mind boggles me and saddens me that he isnt with us anymore. The other thing that I dont get is McNair never seemed like a guy who got into trouble and something like this happening to him was the farthest from my mind.

R.I.P. Steve "Air" McNair.

-Charlie.

2 comments:

EasyE said...

shouldnt have cheated on his wife chucky

Unknown said...

I had a feeling thats what it might be and its really sad. Although I agree its hard to feel sad for McNair after this coming out.