The New Logo

The New Logo

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dear Ken...

I personally enjoy doing this due to the fact I like to go on rants once in awhile. Add to the fact I watch the Brewers tonight at Miller Park, it is time to go on a rant about Ned Yost er... Ken Macha. I am fed up with him but as 1250 AM in Milwaukee said maybe its our players although Macha is getting some blame from me right now.

1. Stop messing with the lineups: The one thing I hated about Ned Yost was the fact he always mixed up his lineups and never had a solid group of guys to go with. I honestly think it messes guys up by batting at different spots in the order. Why the hell is Jason Kendell hitting lead off? I mean cmon the guy doesnt steal bases and he doesnt hit as consistent as a lead off hitter should. Also just bat JJ Hardy at the two spot because right now he is useless anywhere else in the order.

2. Mike Rivera needs to catch more: I believe that the Brewers are true need of a shake up and with the Brewers giving up eight homers in the last two games. I really dont know who to blame at this point. Is it the pitchers or is in the catcher? Who knows at this point really, the only way to decide it if Rivera gets more time.

3. Lets see who sucks the most: I blame the Admiral for the lack of title but seriously Macha threw out the worst possible lineup of pitchers you could ask for tonight. In a night where we needed a win more than almost ever before. Macha trots out Parra (with Kendall which is a disaster in waiting), Carlos Villanueva, Chris Smith (I like him personally but as Bailey said "Mostly in mop-up situations"), Seth McClung, and Mitch Stetter (He is very good). You needed a win tonight yet you send out this awful pitching staff.

4. Tomorrow is a must win: We cannot go under .500 and we have Yovani Gallardo despite his struggles lately is our stopper. He needs to be the man tomorrow and the phenom known as Tommy Hanson is due for a bad start. Prince Fielder will have a great game after his four strikeouts and maybe will spark a rally.

Then again who knows its the Brewers.

-Charlie.

2 comments:

EasyE said...

you realize in number one you said that macha switches the line up to much and then in number two you say that its time for a change in the line up. im confused

Unknown said...

Not really, all I am asking for is Rivera to get more time. Also in 3, I would just like to see a better staff of pitchers. Looks like you might win that bet afterall.