The New Logo

The New Logo

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I am Done. (Til Sunday)

To begin today, a quote from Seth... "Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck Farrell, fuck fuck fuck eh?" Now we tried to keep it appropriate for most ages to read but really thats is how everyone feels about the Brewers right now.

As I did with Brett Favre, I am putting another gag order on myself. No matter how frustrated I get in the next couple of days, I refuse to talk about the Brewers until Sunday August Second at the earliest. I am going to try to forgot the fact when a guy not named Yovani Gallardo is pitching we have given up a total of 10.25 runs a game. Therefore I have decided to rest up for the month of August and then maybe have some posts here/there making suggestions to cut back on my bitchin'.

A part of me hopes that because I have become like Randy Quaid's character in Major League II that they will turn it around. Then again I thought shaving my partial beard was the problem too. I just hope something sparks these guys and to be honest, I dont know if anything really cant spark these guys so there I worry. I think Ken Macha isnt going to yell and scream, he just knows that he has a really shitty pitching staff so no matter who he trots out there they will get rocked.

But I swear to Bernie Brewer, if Ken doesnt put Mike Rivera as the catcher tomorrow for Manny Parra... I am going to come down to Miller Park with John Cena and dropped an Attitude Adjustment right on Macha's fat ass. That needs to happen tomorrow.

Also why was Tim Dillard who just came up from the bigs in there for his fourth inning, Todd Coffey was warming up and a double switch could have been made. Instead we let Dillard pitch and he gives up a three run jack to pudgy fat ass Christian Guzman.

I am dont want to be done but I am getting so damn close. The good news is with Carlos Villanueva pitching four innings tonight, we probably dont see his ass the rest of the week. Thank God.

-Charlie.

No comments: