The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Richard Jefferson Did WHAAAAT?!

This is about as awesome as a story as you could ask for on the slowest day of the sports year on Wednesday (sorry I am late, no laptop, lots of fun lately). Richard Jefferson was set to get married last Friday in New York and he left his soon-to-be wife at the alter in addition all of his wedding guests didnt get the memo before arriving in the Big Apple. So RJ being the real nice guy that he is decided to leave his American Express Black Card and they spent around two million dollars. Now I will give you guys a top five things I would do with RJ's black card in New York City.


1. Head off to Yankee Stadium, then maybe Citi Field:
I could only hope that the Yankees are playing during the day, Mets in the evening.- I would sit at the most expensive seats in the ball park and order the $9 tall boys of PBR that new Yankee Stadium features. Also I would get the most expensive thing on the menu.

2. Head to Madison Square Garden-
Something has to be going on there such as boxing or WNBA. Whatever it may be, I would try to take in the action for awhile but if it was women's basketball, I am bored five minutes and leave.

3. Buy clothes of all sorts-
I would just head over to 5th Avenue and buy everything in sight that fit me. Honestly it would be like the kid from Richie Rich, or Blank Check just going to town buying all sorts of clothing ranging from stuff to go out in and sports jerseys of all sorts.

4. Buying a pizza place-
If I have RJ's black card, I might as well do something that could profit as a business too. So why not get a NYC Pizza Place in the middle of Times Square or close to it for me/RJ to co-own. I would call it the Dozer after my pal, your friend Doz. He would also get full selection on what the menu features.

5. Hitting the town-
I would start off the night going to the 40/40 club and immediately ask for the VIP Club in hopes that Jay-Z might show up on this night wondering why these guys are in my seats? Then we befriend the Jigga man therefore he signs the 414 Boyz. Finally finish the night at Scores where we would make it rain the entire night.

Now there are rumors of RJ being gay and things of that nature so who knows what actually happened but I am glad I could provide some ideas when this happens again.

-Charlie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i Am so honorable to meet you on the internet Chuck Corner sir. I agree and i think yu are right about the richard Jefferson. is he man from new show on tv also?

i once go to new York as well it was so big but i love it!! my 5 things to do on america express

1. take taxi cab. Always exciting adventure for family!

2. go to ghostbuster. fact is that movie is in new york and visiting the set is fun to do.

3. watch big screen tv. in middle of city is giant tv which show television show and sports

i Am glad that you like my idea about city of New york and tennis game. i and my friends grow excited about interview so many question to ask!

also many pretty girl in new york

link for friend i dance like this too. do you also can you?

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA1MjUyOTgw.html

JEON