The New Logo

The New Logo

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Chucks Corner

Its the second anniversary of Chucks Corner and I usually was someone who would update this thing once in awhile, now I get pissed if like in the past couple of days havent posted in awhile. We are at 491 counting this one and will be hitting the big 500 posts sometime this week. Once again if you dont already, follow me on Twitter and fan me on Facebook. But here are few things to look forward too.

-Comin' in Hot Leavin' Cold Fridays: Will feature an interview, a guest post, or a link post on Friday. We decided that its you need something in your day to look forward to the weekend.

-Podcasts in Fall- I have been pushing to have podcasts on the blog for a long time now but it looks like September will be the best time. Hoping for a bi-weekly podcast which doesnt have a name yet.

-Radio Show- Thats coming in the fall as well with my friend TO who holds the Man of the Week spot for the last couple of weeks. That should be a blast

-Sports, Sports, more Sports- I hope to keep covering sports in way you like or dont like (here's to Lexington!) and that everyone keeps reading.

Take care

-Charlie.

No comments: