The New Logo

The New Logo

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Haha Suck It Minnesota

Oh man is this funny.

I will take you back to a couple weeks ago when my buddy Doz and I finished a good workout at the alma mater when we saw a guy who looked like he ate at his local KFC at least once a day and this asshole was sporting an authentic Brett Favre Vikings Jersey. I just said damnit and knew that day was coming when Favre was going to join the Vikes which would lead to me to having the living shit out of Favre for awhile.

Now that has all changed with Brett Favre telling the Minnesota Vikings that he will stay retired... Boom Roasted Minnesota. This is a greatest news of the day I heard all day and I really do believe Favre is telling the truth about this one. He will not go back on his word because people got in his head that this would be the worst decision he has ever made.

It is too bad this couldnt be set in WWE where Favre would be in Minnesota ready to come back and he rips off his shirt where he pulls out his green/gold shirt. Telling the Vikings to fuck off and that I will always be a Green Bay Packer with Brad Childress in awe until Ted Thompson nails him with a chair. I feel that this would be the best way for this situation to end.

Also I cannot wait to get back to EC to rub this in to the Viqueens fans faces and thank you for finding your head Brett. As I have said before, I will see you in Canton.

-Charlie.

No comments: