The New Logo

The New Logo

Friday, July 3, 2009

Coach P's Top 5 Links: America Style

In honor of America's birthday tomorrow, we have decided at Chuck's Corner to have a special links column with the top five plus one extra of Coach P's favorites. I think this is an awesome idea and I hope we have a links page every weekend from now on. Here is what we got....

1. Hacksaw Jim Duggan-U.S.A. :If you dont know who Hacksaw Jim is then shame on you first of all and then I requested that you watch this video with a 2X4 in hand. Also I request that you give a big HEY-O after its done with a thumb directly up in the air.

2. Bruce Springsteen-Born in the U.S.A. (Live in Paris 1985). : Everyone likes the Boss and Coach P response to this... "if you dont like that i dont like you". Very true and I think this when Bruce was at the peak of his career just a great song live right here.

3. Lee Greenwood-God Bless the U.S.A.- Now I only knew one part of this song when I sang it to Doz after the USA beat the Spaniards last week but now that I know the full song I will sing proud on the 4th.

4. Kid Rock-American Bad Ass- The other thing Kid Rock does is it begins with an organ of the Star Spangled Banner into American Bad Ass.Coach's thoughts on this one... "if you cant get inspired about that...i don't think you are a - living b - worth having in our country c - need to be taken to Guantanamo " Also Joe C makes an appearance who the coolest midget next to Hornswaggle.

5. Billy Murray-Over There- Its really nice variety of things from Iraq and support our soldiers. Whether you agree or not with being overseas, you should at least respect what the men and women of our country are doing.

Extra- Hulk Hogan Towel Waving Campaign- If you are not too drunk by 8 PM tomorrow evening then I suggest you wave a towel for America for fifteen minutes. My arm was tire out but I will do it for you Hulkster.

Have a safe fourth.

-Charlie.

1 comment:

Stylecoach said...

Helpful and very informative blog. Thank you for sharing these helpful article. Keep up the good work.