The New Logo

The New Logo

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oh God, Not These Guys Again.

Well there will be a Milwaukee Brewer pitching rant coming up sometime in the near future maybe later tonight or tomorrow who knows really. I truly hate writing about this shit because its disappointing to really see as a Brewer fan. But I feel there are couple of baseball related, including an NBA trade, then we will get on with the Crew. Anyways here we go...

I will be honest with you guys when it comes to the Chicago Cubs, I am asshole. I celebrated the fact we played one more game than the Cubs despite the fact we still lost in the first round. I am the same guy who laughed at my buddy Fant he was near tears in a hammered rant as the Chicago got swept. Like I said I am an asshole. But now after I have seen the Cubs take first place in late July and with the hopping idiot Alfonso Soriano hitting a grand slam to beat the Houston Astros in the 13th inning tonight, I am now officially scared.

They have definitely have got their shit together finally since the All-Star Break and you want a team that could pull away from this division, its the Cubs. I think you will all tell me that my head is buried in the media big chest like it was Keeley Hazel (you're welcome for that). Lets take a look here at their team... Aramis Ramirez is just getting back to full form and despite losing Ted Lilly for 15 days on the disabled list yet they get Ryan Demspter back. It seems like everyone ranging from Randy Wells to Kevin Hart these guys figure it out on the mound.

Not to mention, that their top five bullpen guys only one of their guys has a plus four earned run average. That is frightening to think about because even if one of their starters have a bad game, they seem to have enough in the bullpen. Therefore they have the pitching plus their hitting may start to figure it out.

Their only flaw is the away record (21-27) that might never change but if Chicago gets a couple sweeps here/there, it could become NL Central hell for all of us.

-Charlie.

No comments: