The New Logo

The New Logo

Friday, May 15, 2009

Number 400

Well we have been doing this consistently for the last eight months right now and it has been awesome. Like I said in the couple posts before but I will repeat what I said here because the 400th post doesnt have much for it right now.

I am going to make an attempt to buy the domain of the blog name so its www.chuckcorner.com instead of the blog spot in the middle of it. After that happens, you will able to become a fan of us on Facebook. Then we will top off the multi-media Twitter account. I am also working on trying to make a podcast but that might not come until Fall or so.

Just please suggest this blog to your friends because I know its not the funniest stuff you'll read but I feel it has enough sports knowledge to get your through the day.

Take care,
-Charlie.

No comments: