The New Logo

The New Logo

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Man of the Week= Brian Scalabrine

I have decided to start a weekly article where I pick the "Man of the Week" for something he did or for just being awesome. He/She will get their picture on the front page where my high school gangsta picture is right now. This week's winner... Brian Scalabrine.

First off, let me say that Brian Scalabrine is the man. The reason why? He looks like the most guys playing Adult League in Wauwatosa and he is in the NBA taking it to some of the best players n the world. It gives uncoordinated white stiffs a chance to play in the National Basketball Association one day. I have said in a column before that if Scalabrine wins a game for the Boston Celtics that I will heavily drink in his honor.

Every time a Scalabrine three goes up, I am yelling his last name expecting every three to drop like the atomic bomb on Hiroshima because that is the power that Scalabrine possesses. Should I purchase a jersey? Probably but I think my white sweatband is enough honor. The other thing that I wonder about Scalabrine is how great must his wing man skills be? I mean he isnt the best looking dude or the best player on the team by any means although I am willing to bet that he (if not married, well... maybe if he is too) picks up the scraps left by Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, and Rajon Rondo. If this was ever proven true, he would forever be my idol.

Brian Scalabrine the first winner and I will proudly rock my white sweatband whenever its needed in your honor sir.

Honorable Mention: Issac from the Duel II, if you do not watch this show you are a lunatic but he picked Landon to go to the Duel with him which was considerable suicide as Landon is on more steroids than Tony Mandrich in his heyday. The reason why? He clipped Issac's four month old toenails when he was passed out and Issac claims "You never mess with a man's toenails." Issac keep fighting the good fight.

-Charlie.

No comments: