The New Logo

The New Logo

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Man of the Week=Bob the Koala

So another installment of the "Man of the Week" and my buddy Seth requested that it would be Bob the Koala. You all might not know Bob but trust me if you look hard enough in Eau Claire on a given night you might see Bob. Heres the back story...

My other friend Koz had a huge beard and very long hair before I knew him then most of my freshman year. His favorite hobby was sleeping and his buddies nicknamed him "The Koala." He lost the hair/beard but didnt lose the hobby of sleeping to all hours of the day therefore he kept the nickname.

Bob was created by Seth and I this year whose an imaginary koala that likes to drink severe amounts of alcohol. Or that we saw Bob on Water Street trying to hustle people for money. By the end of the year, Bob became a legend amongst us three and any time we could fit Bob into a sentence we tried.

So here is a picture of Bob and let me know if you ever see him around EC

-Charlie.

No comments: