The New Logo

The New Logo

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Man of the Week=Jack Bauer

This is the second winner of the Man of Week contest and this week's winner is Jack Bauer from the one of the best television shows ever made '24' in honor of the season finale this coming Monday. I was going to do this next week after the finale happened but I feel that Jack needs the attention before the week starts.

This is also my first full season watching 24 on a consistent basis and I was convinced for awhile now that Jack Bauer is my illegitimate father. I mean we both are bad asses who dont take any crap from nobody. We also are completely cool under pressure even if it means that an angry Asian man is trying to torture us by any means necessary. For example, I was put in a death lock by Ron that I escaped from and then continued to smother him because I lied I had blood rushing to my brain. You might call that a cop-out but honestly its just simply thinking on your feet.

The final reason why Jack Bauer is the man is because he might be a fictional character played by Kiefer Sutherland but in real life, Kiefer has Jack Bauer in him no matter what. For example there was a fashion designer hitting on Brooke Shields and Jack... er Kiefer nailed him with a headbutt across the nose. Just awesome.

HONORABLE MENTION: Michael Phelps- You might have lost for the first time in the year but you also had a threesome with a great looking stripper plus you went for 3 hours? Does swimming really matter when you are doing things like this? I dont think so.

-Charlie.

No comments: