The New Logo

The New Logo

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No Not Again

Mike Williams, Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush, and Rashard McCants... What do they all have in common? I have thought that they were all going to be superstars in their respective sports and they havent lived up to the hype. Bush still has a chance but his kne All I am saying if Michael Crabtree is the same, you can see this love affair in this article.. I probably choke somebody out.

Crabtree is another guy I believe will be next big thing but now we learned last week that he will be missing 6-10 weeks with a stress fracture in his foot. Crabtree will be having surgery after the draft meaning he will try to work out on a stress fracture during Pro Day at Texas Tech.

I dont know if this is a good idea by Mr. Crabtree because I truly believe he will still be a top five pick if the Seattle Seahawks have a brain. Crabtree would be a perfect fit for the Seahawks who lacked a consistent reciever all year. In addition, I suggested to Seattle to take a look at Marvin Harrison to take Crabtree under his wing for a couple years.

So heres to hoping that I will be right about someone for once. Trust me the Mike Williams jokes were abundant by my buddies once he failed. The same with Matt Leinart.

-Charlie.

No comments: