The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, February 5, 2009

So Much for Running the Offense for Bogut

Well I have been optimistic for the last couple of days that the Bucks would still make the playoffs with Andrew Bogut but that all went to shit when the Bucks announced that Bogut was out for 8 weeks with back stress fracture.

This is upsetting to say the least because Bogut has been playing better than ever before then along comes this damn stress fracture. The Bucks have the worst luck possible not after losing Redd for the year and now Bogut is pretty much done for the year.

Now there is nothing that can convinced me that the Bucks can make the playoffs this year. I am so glad that I dont know get the FSNWI feed up here in Eau Claire because I dont get to watch how bad they are going to be with Dan Gadzuric starting at center. My odds are that Gadzuric fouls out four out of five games that he starts so in my opinion I would look to start Fransisco Elson. There are also rumors that the Bucks might be trading Richard Jefferson to the Blazers for Travis Outlaw and Raef LaFrentz which would be a fantastic trade for the Bucks.

Now if I were the Bucks, I would make an attempt to dump as much salary as possible to make a run at a good starter or just to explore other options because I give them about a 15% chance at making the playoffs now.

-Charlie.

No comments: