The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Orlando Magic-Los Angeles Lakers Predicition

Well this is going to a short and sweet article because I have cover the keys already and I have gave the reasons on why both teams could win. Jameer Nelson's play could be huge because he averaged 28 points a game against the Lakers this season already and he is activated for tonight's game. According to Ric Bucher of ESPN.com's Twitter he had said this yesterday.... "re: Jameer. Just talked to him + watched a few drills. After 4 months' off, he'll boost the Magic more psychologically than physically." I wouldnt agree more.

Even though I think Nelson could be factor, the Lakers will win this in six. I had originally said five to some people but I have decided to have a bit more faith in the Magic. The Lakers simply have too much size for the Magic who have seemed to dwarf every team they played. Trevor Ariza and Lamar Odom will be able match up perfectly with Rashard Lewis and Hedo Turkolgu who both have been the big factor in the first three series. Dwight Howard will get his and have a great series although his X-factors will not be here.

-Charlie.

No comments: