The New Logo

The New Logo

Saturday, March 21, 2009

What a weekend thus far...

Before we get to the upsets, Chuck sent me a text yesterday saying that he saw his first set of Ta-Ta's while taking a morning jog passed a nude beach, but he got caught staring. One tip Chuck, boobs are like the sun, you take a quick look, but then you have to look away, otherwise you get burned.

I love the NCAA tournament so much, these are the major upsets from the first and round thus far

First Round: (I don't count 9 seed vs 8 seed victories upsets)

- Arizona over Utah: this one not too many people saw, and I think that Arizona could prove that they belong if they go to the Elite 8, otherwise I still think they didnt deserve to get in

*-* Cleveland St. over Wake Forest: This is the biggest upset thus far in the tournament, many people had Wake going to the Final Four in their brackets, I did not, so I wasnt too torn

-Dayton over West Virginia: Dayton just was too athletic for West Virginia, they showed that the Mountaineers are nothing when Ruoff gets in trouble

- Maryland over California: Maryland has been playing well of late, and they showed that they are able to hang with anyone at any time

- Wisconsin over Florida St.: This is the one I saw coming a mile away. Although I hate the Badgers with every fiber of my being, I knew that they were good enough to control the pace of the game and play solid defense

- Western Kentucky over Illinois: This was another 12 seed over 5 seed upset, just a great game in general, thats all I want to say about it

- Michigan over Clemson: I found this game surprising because Michigan really struggled during the conference season, but I think the thing that won them this game was being able to play well against good opponents such as Duke and UCLA

-An upset that isnt basketball related is that Doz declared that this is the worst NCAA Tournament ever, granted this was during the Wisconsin game while they were losing and his mother was wrapping a present very loudly, thus making him more angry. He quickly retracted the bold statement after the Badgers won the game.

Chuck will be back soon, I cannot wait for his arrival. Have fun watching the games...

Giddyup

No comments: