The New Logo

The New Logo

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Starbury Back in Action

Stephon Marbury was waived by the Knicks on Tuesday and on Friday was in a Celtic uniform where he had six points in limited time. Well once again I made a prediction but this time I seem to be wrong so far although its only the first couple of days so we will see. I do believe its a better idea that previously believed.

The reason I think now this is a better idea in the last couple of weeks because the Celtics have proved that their bench is weaker than McLovin in the weight room. I mean Tony Allen is an awful option to have off the bench. He ruins the flow of the game and doesnt seem to have a clue what he is doing out there. The other guy who is horrendous for the C's is Glenn "Big Baby" Davis. I mean Davis believes he is some sort of mid-range jump shooter instead of just trying to muscle his way into the lane for some points. Davis single-handily cost the Celts the game against the Lakers. For all these reasons, this is why Boston went out and got Mikki Moore from the Kings who is a perfect addition to their bench.

In my opinion, I think Marbury will stay under control because he just wants to play basketball again. Marbury could care less about himself I believe right now and just the simple fact, he is playing basketball again is all that matters. I would be very surprised if he has any sort of outburst this year about playing time or anything closely related to that situation. Although I must say if something were to happened, wouldnt surprised in the slightest.

-Charlie.

No comments: