The New Logo

The New Logo

Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Computer Sucks

Some reason my computer decided to be an asshole and not post up my pics for the weekend so therefore I will give you guys a wrap up of the day that was both Saturday and Sunday....

-Pitt took down UConn in pretty dominating fashion today 70-60 where Sam Young had 31 points. I think the Panthers are one of the toughest teams in the nation and they are not a team I would want to see in the tournament. The Panthers are looking to get to another Big East Championship game now.

-I think its about time that everyone realizes that the LSU and Missouri Tigers are both very overrated. They are not a top 15 teams. They are not in the 1-4 range in the brackets right now. Both of them got their asses handed to them today by Texas A&M and Auburn.

-I am not going to do another wrap-up for Marquette because it sucks writing about when they lose. It was a hard fought game but they cannot let teams get to the basket that easy. Rick Jackson and Andy Rautins both had the games of their lives. I still love the toughness, Marquette is showing right now in this losing streak.

-Blake Griffin went off for 33 and 14. He is the best player in the NCAA right now, no doubt about it.

-Charlie.

No comments: