The New Logo

The New Logo

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Called Matt Cassel to the Chiefs

I just wanted to say that before I got started... In this former post, I said the smartest move by the Chiefs would be to deal Gonzalez for Cassel plus some draft picks. Well the Tony Gonzalez part didnt happen but other than that, I look like the frickin man right now.

Cassel will do big things for Kansas City this year because they already have a pretty strong base of players with Dwayne Bowe, Larry Johnson, and Tony Gonzalez although I have expressed my feelings on the last two guys in prior posts I have done. In addition, now they feel no pressure in drafting Matthew Strafford/Mark Sanchez therefore they will go for defense.

Now I wonder if they are going to try swing a deal for Tyler Thigpen because he is probably an NFL starter I believe. They could probably get a fourth or fifth round pick to a team who could use a quarterback with some experience such as Detroit.

The Chiefs I believe you have to put them at the top of the AFC West right now with San Diego, and Denver kind of falling out of the picture. They have all the tools to shoot to the top of the AFC West and I really believe that Todd Haley was the perfect choice for the head coaching job too.

-Charlie.

No comments: