The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hous Heads West, Warner/Lewis Stay

I realize I am behind on things and have two more pending articles to get done for today or tomorrow. I am just busy with school so in between studying and such I will devote my time to blogging. We are going to combine a couple big free agent signings because they arent worth their own article really.

HOUSHMANDZADEH TO SEATTLE- The Seahawks who are in desperate need of receivers inked T.J. Hous "your mamma?" to a five year 40 million dollar deal. Granted the Seahawks could use the help at receiver this is not a good move in my opinion. You are giving a thirty-two year old receiver that much money for that long of time seems ridiculous to me. I would rather pick up a couple nice receivers who would work well with a guy like Michael Crabtree. I am willing to bet Hous had about three years left in him. Also I think the guy is a bit of a headcase, he doesnt really like when he isnt getting the ball and he also shitted on the city of Cincinnati basically saying "Screw you, I am going elsewhere." That being said, I still think he will help the Seahawks next year and I am glad he isnt on Minnesota.

WARNER STAYS IN ARIZONA- Kurt Warner who led the Cardinals to their first Super Bowl has decided to stay as he inked a 2 year 23 million dollar deal with most of that money in the first year, a very smart move by Warner. Now the question is will Edgerrin James or Anquan Boldin be around with him? I think James will be long gone but the Cards should try to patch things up with Boldin, the guy is a legit number one receiver on any other team. Therefore he should get the money he deserves even at 1a.

LEWIS STAYING PUT IN BALTIMORE- This signing I was probably the happiest by because I couldnt see Ray Lewis put on another jersey or led another team. He is a Baltimore Raven for life and its good to see that Lewis will end his career a Raven instead of playing for the New York Jets or the Dallas Cowboys. I think Lewis will live up to his three year deal because there is still much more left in the tank and if he has Terrell Suggs back, they can be just as good as last year.

-Charlie.

No comments: