The New Logo

The New Logo

Saturday, March 7, 2009

A-Roid has the Worst Year Ever

I think that I am having a bad year just struggling in school but no one is having a worst year than Alex Rodriguez as he learned that he is out for the first 10 weeks of the season with a hip injury.

A-Rod has been through just a complete whirlwind in the year of 2009 at first being accused of steroid use then admitting to taking PEDs and now being out for the first month and half. Life is just not going A-Roid way these days. I am sure that Rodriguez wanted to make a statement proving to everyone tht he doesnt need steroids to hit 30+ home runs but now that all goes to shit with him being out for a couple months.

Not only A-Rod has a problem with trying to rebuild his image but the Yankees are now wondering if they can make it through the pain of not having one of the best hitters in the game. My answer is no, they will struggle in the first couple of months and build themselves a hole in the American League East. But I do believe once A-Roid comes back, they will come back with a vengeance unless there are more Yankees that make their way to the DL.

There have been talks about the Yanks interested in Bill Hall who I really want to see in a Brewer uniform this year because he got Lasik eye surgery this offseason so I think he will have a big year. Although if they offer Phil Hughes or Ian Kennedy for the Hall, I probably do that in a heartbeat.

-Charlie.

No comments: