The New Logo

The New Logo

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NFl Picks Week 13: Where I Wont Miss One...

Tennessee (10-1) at Detroit (0-10)- What a snoozefest this one could be but dont ever doubt the Lions on Thanksgiving Day as I have seen the Packers pushed to the edge on Turkey day when the Lions hadnt won a game but I think the Titans have enough tools to pull away in the fourth quarter. TEN 28-17

Seattle (2-9) at Dallas (7-4)- The Cowboys hype train will start again as they will win three straight with beating two sisters of the poor also known as the NFC West. I guess the only thing I can look forward to in this one is maybe see T.O pull some crazy shit. DAL 34-14

Arizona (7-4) at Philadelphia (5-5-1)- The Eagles are full of turmoil and the Cardinals are trying to rebound in cold Philadelphia. Despite everything going on with Phillie, they have an advantage in this game and I think you will see it by the end of the game. Could go both ways though. PHI 27-23

San Francisco (3-7) at Buffalo (6-5)- The Niners once again have to travel and this time way past the Mississippi as they face the Bills. Trent Edwards and others went off last weekend in KC which should carry over this week against the Niners.

Baltimore (7-4) at Cincinnati (1-9-1)- The Ravens defense looks like the real deal as they have only had one slip up all year (Indy) and granted their schedule is weak, they look like a team who could have an impact come playoff time. BALT 28-3

Indianapolis (7-4) at Cleveland (4-7)- Cleveland said Romeo Crennel and Phil Savage are on the hot seat and now Brady Quinn is out for the season. Rut roh. Oh also Indy comes into town. IND 38-10

Carolina (8-3) at Green Bay (5-6)- Just like after the Vikings loss, I was going to write a big article but I decided it worked last time to not say anything. I am sure the Panthers will not the weather on Sunday and I think the Packers have enough inspiration to win this one. GB 28-24

Miami (6-5) at St. Louis (2-9)- The Phins get lucky as they need a win to keep pace in the playoff race. They should be able to handle the Rams who seem hapless on stopping the run. MIA 31-9

New Orleans (6-5) at Tampa Bay (8-3)- I will bet that alot of those big plays wont be there for Brees this week as he faces a very good defensive team and they will need to establish the run to win this game. Dont see it happening. TB 31-24

New York Giants (10-1) at Washington (7-4)- Good matchup in the NFC East where the Skins need a healthy Clinton Portis to try to carry this team to victory. I think the Giants are the best team in football and they are doing it on both sides of the ball, dont see why it cant continue. NYG 24-13

Atlanta (7-4) at San Diego (4-7)- I doubt the Falcons and Michael Turner for one week which bit me in the ass in the fantasy aspect, granted no matter what the owner said, the Chargers need this win to save Norv's job. Not happening. ATL 38-31

Pittsburgh (8-3) at New England (7-4)- What a surprise! The Steelers are the prime time game again, seriously NFL do something about this. This isnt a bad game to watch but still, the Steelers on every week is awful. Taking the Pats because Matt Cassel is on fire and the Steelers cant figure out the Pats lately. NE 20-10

Denver (6-5) at New York Jets (8-3)- Ah yes the Brett Favre hype train. Granted, I said I missed him a couple weeks ago but lets remember there are alot of parts helping him out. They should win as the Broncos prove to be the most inconsistent team in football. NYJ 34-20

Kansas City (1-10) at Oakland (3-8)- Last time the Chiefs got ran all over in the snorefest but I have a feeling the Raiders will just lay a complete egg. KC 9-3- not a misprint, I think it will be that ugly haha.

Chicago (6-5) at Minnesota (6-5)- Finally! Some teams not from the NFC East or the Steelers, very nice. I think this game will be a battle with the Dome rocking, I will take the Bears for the sole reason of the possibility of not having the Williams Bros. in the middle but if they are playing, the Vikes can win this game. This one will be real close. CHI 20-17

Jacksonville (4-7) at Houston (4-7)- Wow I am sure ESPN is pumped to have this one for MNF, but I think you can expect a close game. I realized that the Jags really do suck and I think the Texans D is slowly improving. HOU 20-14

Enjoy Thanksgiving. I probably wont have any stories until Friday but dont be surprised if I take off til Sunday.

No comments: