The New Logo

The New Logo

Saturday, November 29, 2008

AI Needs his Turkey and Marbury's Cool Suits.

I would just like to thank Allen Iverson to give me a perfect excuse to play his sound clip, "We are talking bout practice man!" Haha, he gave me this opportunity as he missed Thanksgiving morning practice which led to him being benched. Now I think this can just prove the point that AI does not think of anyone else but himself. Granted, it sucks to practice on Thanksgiving (I've been there) but it's necessary. Iverson likely wont have any more incidents all year.

Now to a guy who has more problems than most math textbooks: Stephon Marbury. He has not played a game all year and we have seen him show off all sorts of suits enjoying Madison Square Garden from the sidelines. Basically, its a cat fight between Mike D'Antoni and Marbury as they already hated each other from Phoenix and Marbury isnt the type of person to bury hatchet. In addition, he has no teammates behind him as Quinton Richardson has called him out in the past week and no one has came out to his defense.

Now he is officially suspended by the New York Knicks, and my dad mentioned it to me which led me to say, "Stephon's a punk, no question about it." He is the closet thing to a plague in the NBA. He was alright in his first years at Minnesota but as things started to improve for KG, Marbury wanted more. Then Steph diseased New Jersey and Phoenix. Now, he went to New York, a true hell hole in the NBA until D'Antoni got there.

I hope Marbury keeps picking splinters out of his ass.

-Charlie.

No comments: