The New Logo

The New Logo

Monday, November 3, 2008

Dont Let me Down Brady

Brady Quinn gets his chance, finally. Most people thought this would happened sometime last year but after Derek Anderson decided to go absolutely apeshit last year, there was no chance in many opinions that Quinn would get a chance in at least a couple of years. But now he does, after the weak Anderson performance, Braylon Edwards inability to catch the football, and Kellen "I'm a Solider" Winslow's staph infection dilemma.

See I was a big fan of Brady Quinn all throughout his college career and now he gets his first chance to start for the Browns against the Broncos this Thursday night. I am worried about his chances because all of the guys that I have adore in college have seemed to not play up to their hype see the USC big 3-Bush, Williams, Leinart. So here I am giving Brady Quinn the advance to not let me or his hot sister down.

I honestly think that Quinn will be a good quarterback in the NFL because he has the built to be an NFL quarterback plus he is a pure pocket-passer which always seems to be successful. I also think they have a young nucleus around him that could make him even better. Also, I see him like Aaron Rodgers, he has a chip on his shoulder about being drafted that low and now he finally gets to prove that he was worth in the top 10, dont you think the 49ers would like Mr. Rodgers now, knowing everything that has happened this year?

Best of luck Brady.

-Charlie.

No comments: