The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tim Floyd, My Fault.

This whole article needs to be blown up because I basically destroyed Tim Floyd in this article with the assumption that Floyd would take the job at Arizona.

I would like to see some hope in the article but there was nothing. I told Mach I did this, he just goes HOW ABOUT A SNAKE NOW CHUCK!!!!! then Boom Roasted. That is spot on right there and I have nothing left to say.

I have no idea where Arizona goes from here and I guess Jeff Capel/Mark Few have already said no to the job. I have no idea who to go after if I were Arizona, it seems like all the guys have said no already. Maybe look at Sean Miller? There is a good chance that Miller would take the Arizona job.

But who knows really... once again my bad Tim Floyd.

-Charlie.

No comments: