The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Favre Gets Released....

I got a text message from my buddy Ryan who texted me "Here we go again." And I knew right away he was talking about the New York Jets release of Brett Favre. I hope to God that I am wrong right now but would it surprised me if Favre attempted to sign with a team? Not in the slightest.

Not on this blog, but my friends gave me a lot of shit for the fact of my distaste for Brett Favre throughout July and during the NFL season pretty much minus the Jets overtime victory against the Patriots. Yes I have called him a "media whore" and I do believe that he is an untouchable in the media because the only guy I have seen ripped Favre is Jay Glazer. The only reason is because he had "ins" with the Packers front office.

I mean some assclown from the Chicago Tribune made a statement about Favre going to the Vikings and just trying to get attention from ESPN for his story. I firmly believe that Favre isnt cut that deep to stick it to the Packers by going to arguably their most hatred rival in the last three years. To see him in the purple and gold would practically make me puke. I honestly do not see it happening and hope he stays retired for the rest of his life. Maybe he gets involved in some high school coaching but nothing more. Please Brett do it for all of us.

Also I mentioned this to Doz whether "The blame is finally off Ted Thompson shoulders." He goes "Once he retire again, its off." I really hope the Thompson hatred is done for.

-Charlie.

No comments: