The New Logo

The New Logo

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Believe in Jesus Shuttlesworth

I told you guys in my prediction why I thought Boston would beat the Bulls in what would be a seven game series would be Ray Allen. He is the guy who is the glue of the Boston Celtics and he showed last night what happens when he can take over.

First off my channel-flipping skills were top notch with the final minutes of 24 and the end of the Bulls-Celts game at the same time. This is where I wished to be home so I could DVR one of these things. I was able to see all of Jack Bauer and Allen's three at the end of the game to win the game.

Second off this has been a great series so far with the coming out party of Derrick Rose in the first game showing that he is here to stay and then last night seeing Ray Allen and Ben Gordon going back forth as ESPN said "It was like a game of H-O-R-S-E." Honestly that is what it was both guys coming off the screen making it rain like myself on a weekend.

This has now become a must to watch whenever its on (Thursday at 6) and now a new sub-plot with the Celtics losing Leon Powe for the season with a torn ACL leaving Boston with three big men healthy. Rut roh, you are telling Big Baby will have to play 42-45 minutes a game and keep up with it?! Thats not good news at all. Game three is such a huge game and deciding factor on whether the Celtics can keep up with the Bulls.

-Charlie.

No comments: