The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Can Really Hate Cutler Now.

If Jay Cutler hasnt done enough for me to hate him enough, he has achieved TO status by now being on the Chicago Bears. The Broncos traded Cutler for Kyle Orton including 1st round picks in 2009/2010.

I am worried about this. Mach on the other hand thinks this isnt going to be a problem and just sees him as a complete headcase. But to be honest, I think Cutler is a good quarterback whose a stats guy but I dont think he has the confidence to be a Peyton Manning or a Brett Favre.

Knowing the Chicago sports fans I am guessing their media is deeming him the "Chicago's Brett Favre" and are just going nuts over the possibility of having a franchise quarterback for the next ten years. They have wanted a franchise quarterback for the last couple of years and now it is finally there.

I took a look at the depth chart and they just inked Orlando Pace who can still give you 10-12 games so that helps out their offensive line. They still dont have a receiver who could help the cause and Matt Forte faded off as the season went on. Their front line is still solid but I question their secondary.

Cutler versus Rodgers should be a great one for the first game of the year.

-Charlie.

No comments: