The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gotta Love the NBA System

Oh David Stern how you have done it again. Once again, I would love to cheer on how you seemingly find a way to screw things up in the NBA Playoffs no matter what in the last five years.

Heres what Stern did which was wrong, he decided to suspended Dwight Howard for game six tonight against the Philadelphia 76ers for his elbow against Samuel Dalembert. It did look like he punched Dalembert and Stern was right to suspend him, he deserved it. It was interesting to see from Howard because I have been a guy who has called him out on not being intense enough and needing to see more fire. I am happy to see this from Howard to show he cares and if I were a Magic fan I would be pleased.

The thing that is wrong with the system is Stern decided to not to fine Rajon Rondo for his bitchslap on Brad Miller (granted for looking like an idiot, Miller deserves this) then misses two free throws which lost it in overtime. He got fined but not suspended for game six. Why is this? Well Stern wants to make sure that this is the best first round series that we have seen in a long while. I dont think there's one person that could tell me that Stern isnt protecting Rondo for this slap. I like it that did it it because the game tonight should be awesome as well.

-Charlie.

No comments: