The New Logo

The New Logo

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Prince Will Destroy You Like 80's Mike Tyson

I am guessing that most of you assumed that I would be writing another rant after the 17-4 ass whooping that the Brewers suffered last night but like I said on Sunday, my expectations are lowered therefore there is no reason to get upset. What I am going to discuss is the fact that former Brewer fuck up Guillermo Mota hit Prince Fielder in the 9th and basically everyone is calling out Fielder for being a girl about it. I tend to disagree here and you can call it bias all you want.

I think that Fielder expected Mota to come back out to talk to him after the game was over. I also dont think he expected a guy who he played with last year and according to all sources, they were friends on the team. I personally could have Jason Schmidt tonight hitting Braun/Fielder in the first or second inning for retaliation. People are saying that Prince went about this immature way by trying to storm the Dodger clubhouse when I really think the media on the coasts have it completely twisted. He was trying to do the right thing and talk to Mota after the game then he felt disrespect leading to him going ape shit.

People who arent Brewer fans are saying that Prince is immature and really doesnt get the game baseball just like this jackass for CBSSports but we all know especially Badger Basketball fans that CBS hates Wisconsin. Prince knows that if he were to get suspended 5-10 games for a fight, the Brewers will likely lose almost all of those games. I feel like he gets that therefore you have your reason why he didnt just tackle Mota.

Any of you Dodger fans who really believe this Brewer team wouldnt kick your ass is foolish. I really hope there is a brawl tonight because for J Russell Martin (can someone inform me why there is a J., my buddy Doz's reasoning "He's fucking Canadian which seems right) who thought this is how the game is played is an idiot. Look you kicked our ass last night, there was no need to go after our best player despite bad ass extraordinaire Chris Smith hit your precious Manny Ramirez. He barely hit him in the arm; its not like he went for his head, knees, or hip like the asshole Mota did.

Also to any of people who say "Thats what he gets for looking at his homers." I will tell you to suck it because Albert Pujols looks at his homers as does A-Roid as does Manny. Every big power hitter looks at his home runs and I have no problem with it. Its been going on for years now get use to it already.

I hope for two things tonight to happen, either Prince hits one out of Dodger Stadium or Prince form tackles Jason Schmidt to the ground. Which ever happens I will be happy with it. Oh and win would be nice too.

-Charlie.

No comments: