The New Logo

The New Logo

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Let Me Start With an Apology

I was hoping that the month of August would bring a great deal of posts with a college football preview which I might attempt to do tomorrow we shall see and just overall there would be a lot of news going on. I might try to churn out six posts from the week that was and that what I will title it because really some of this stuff happened mid-week. Although I am just getting to it now for the sole fact of that I am a lazy piece of shit.

I really believed that I would wax my car and get air in the spare tire before Sunday which didnt happen. All I have really done productive in the last week is work out other than its drinking and beating Seth's ass in video games.

Once again I am sorry for the lack of productivity and I assume that now school is starting up I would rather be doing this then school work.

Here we go...

-Charlie.

No comments: