The New Logo

The New Logo

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Brandon Marshall Situation has Turned Ugly

First off, I would like to say "Live from Eau Claire, its the Corner!" No complaints so far, I almost took out the bathroom lights but figured it out as if my name was Doc Brown. Anyways on with the developing story on Denver Wide Receiver Brandon Marshall's unhappiness with the team and now it has took another turn. He didnt travel with the team to Seattle which is a big fat rut-roh.

The week began with Marshall getting demoted to scout team which for those who dont know, its what Rudy did throughout his career at the University of Notre Dame. In addition, that led Marshall to saying that "he hasnt even learned the playbook." Which for most Bronco fans probably had a complete heart attack when hearing this. I also would like to say that Marshall has been very arrogant throughout this whole process because in my opinion, one could argue that the now Chicago Bears Quarterback Jay Cutler made Marshall's career.

I think there is without a shout of a doubt that Marshall will be traded. I think a team like the Baltimore Ravens or Tennessee Titans could really value a guy like Marshall's play making ability. Marshall in my opinion is a bigger problem on a team than a guy like Terrell Owens or Chad Ocho Cinco. All you have to look at is his laundry list of crimes.

The Broncos should understand that they not only have a brutal schedule but their team isnt that strong. Why worry about a guy like Marshall who will be angry that he is on a bad team? It depends on how bad Denver will be but they can draft a guy like Texas' Colt McCoy or Oklahoma's Sam Bradford. I am sure this isnt the last we have heard about Marshall.

-Charlie.

No comments: