The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day NFL Picks

Alright since my post total is low, I am just going to do the three picks and then a new one on Sunday to save room for any other thoughts during this week.

Green Bay (6-4) at Detroit (2-8)- Well this is coming to after the wonderful start for the Packers and the Lions want this game bad, this scares me a lot. Matthew Stafford is a complete warrior playing with a separate shoulder. We will sweat this game out entirely.  GB 24-21

Oakland (3-7) at Dallas (7-3)-  I really believe the Raiders will give Dallas a run for their money. I think Bruce Gradowski brought some life into this team and the Cowboys are prime for their December swoon, its close enough to happen.  I think the home team pulls it out in another close game. DAL 27-21

NY Giants (6-4) at Denver (6-4)- A must win for both teams especially for the Giants if the Cowboys and Packers win earlier in the day. Is Kyle Orton playing? A good question to ask but I think the Broncos will play inspired at home featuring another close game.  DEN 21-17  

-Charlie.

No comments: