The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, November 26, 2009

NCAA Picks: Stuffing the Turkey

Here are the picks, I am going to try to hustle through them so I can get my NFL picks.

1. Florida-vs. Florida State- In Iowa, I met a man who went to Florida and in case you didn't know, they really hate the Seminoles. The Gators have shit-grins on their faces because this is Tim Tebow's senior day plus a weak FSU team.  UF 42-17  

2. Alabama-at Aubrun- The Tide needs to control the ball with Marc Ingram and not look ahead to the Florida Gators.  The Tigers have been known to be a wrench in Bama's season and I think it's going to a close, grind it out game and here is the upset.  AUB 16-14 

3. Texas-at Texas A&M- Mark my words that one of the unbeatens goes down this weekend driving the buzz for the BCS.  I hope to because college football has been more boring than Eagle Eye but anyways, Mike Sherman is comparing their team to Rocky... Cannott trust Sherminator.  TEXAS 31-14

4. TCU-vs. New Mexico- Well this game is a wash. 0-10 vs. 10-0, its going to be ugly. TCU 55-10

5. Cincinnati-vs. Illinois- The Fighting Illini have had a couple good wins but this could probably save Ron Zook's job if they pull off this improbable upset.  Trust me, the Brian Kelly-Notre Dame distractions will get to this team before its all the said and done, they pull off a close one.  CINCY 24-20

6. Boise State-vs. Nevada- I really wish this was a road game for the Broncos but I feel the WAC is a complete joke.  Nevada has a fighter chance but they cannot stop an offense, not good at all for the Wolfpack.  BOISE 42-28 

7. Georgia Tech-vs. Georgia- The Yellow Jackets are number seven in the nation?  Unbelievable, its shows that the triple-option isnt dead. (Doz is laughing at me somewhere in Tosa)  Mark Richt seat may get warmer after this one.  Not going to be close.   GT 27-10

9. Pittsburgh-at West Virginia- The Panthers have been very good and Dave Wannstedt suddenly this great coach. I will watch this game to see how good Dion Lewis and Noel Devine go back-forth all game long. I like the fact the Mountaineers are at home and I think they will get it done. WV 31-24

12. Oklahoma State-at Oklahoma- The Sooners were awful last week getting blown out by Texas Tech on the road. The Cowboys really need to make a stamp of approval that they deserve to get into the BCS and I think they make a case. OSU 31-17 

14. Virginia Tech-at Virginia- The Cavaliers are really bad this year and Al Groh may need to move after this season and the Hokies are still playing pretty well.  VT 37-14 

15. LSU-vs. Arkansas- Les Miles looked more confused than Forrest Gump when his mom's banging the principal. The Tigers should bounce back nicely against the Razorbacks, they will take care of business.  LSU 27-16 

17. Miami-at South Florida- This is a new rivalry I guess and it is one that definitely should be. I think the Bulls may be able to get Miami in this game because its a home game but I trust in Jacory Harris, win by a field goal.  MIAMI 24-21

18. Clemson-at South Carolina- The Gamecocks/Tigers have went in complete different directions this season, one up one down.  The ole ball coach hasnt done well against thier rivals and I think Clemson worrying about the ACC will haunt them.  USC 24-13 

19. BYU-at 21. Utah- The Holy War where the Mormans vs. the Christians. The Fightin' Chets will be tested but I like the fact that the Utes are at home, I know nothing about Mountian West football either. UTAH 38-31 

20. USC-vs. UCLA- Very, very weird to have the Trojans this far down in the rankings and the Bruins has been rough on offense this whole season. The Trojans also want to prove something after the Stanford debacle.  USC 35-16

24. North Carolina-at NC State- The Tar Heels move back into the Top 25, they have been playing well as of late and the Wolfpack are not doing well this year. This rivalry game will be a bloodbath.  UNC 38-13

25. Mississippi-at Miss. State- The Rebels played well last week and Dexter McCluster is one of the most exciting players in the nation right now.  The Bulldogs have had a decent year but I think they will not be able to compete with Jevan Snead.  MISS 28-17

No comments: