The New Logo

The New Logo

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NBA Daily: Jacko and Ivo Gone.

Trying to get caught up on the sports world. Once again, my apologies but I have some free time Friday afternoon while my main man JS is doing the school thing at Iowa. I hope to be all done by then but who knows a couple NBA stories...

Stephen Jackson goes to Charlotte... hahahahahaha-  This could of been the best place for this asshole to go. I didn't want him to go to a new team and self-destruct the team (only if it was LeBron... I kid).  He is the biggest cancer in the NBA right now, just creates problems.  Also poor Charlotte... they get a team back and now they have $36 million dollars tied up in 2011 to four players who will not be superstars (Big ups to one of the ESPN guys who had that on Twitter, I want to say it was Marc Stein). The Bobcats will find a new location by 2012, trust me.  Or if that awful movie proves to be true, there will be no basketball (Side Note: How the hell does that shitty John Cusack flim make 65 million?! That just shows movie-goers have no taste).

The end of Allen Iverson- It is so sad that Allen Iverson is now a nobody in the NBA world. I know when its all said and done, he may be the reason why the NBA suffered such a decline after Michael Jordan and the lockout. No one liked the tattoos and the attitude, whatever the guy was a new kind of point guard.  He did some many great things on defense and drove to the hoop better than any short point guard I have ever seen.  I hope Ivo goes to New York, only so he has an opportunity to play and end his career on the right note.  If he goes to a team like Cleveland will be a complete disaster, trust me.  We all know he doesn't want to play on the bench, just know that.

-Charlie.

No comments: