The New Logo

The New Logo

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

NFL Week 10 Wrap-Up

My apologies for not getting my picks in. Many things including school contributed to the fact I didn't get my picks in. I will be writing wrap-ups for all of the game, some may be short some may be long. 

Green Bay 17 Dallas 7- I was so impressed with the Packers on Sunday. Going into the game, I thought we might lose this game.  Could it be the end of the Aaron Kampman expeirment at outside linebacker?  The team looked completely different without him.  Charles Woodson should be into included in the Defensive Player of the Year.  I realize Aaron Rodgers will go down a couple times but if it happens sporadically throughout the game, I will not worry as much. 

Indianapolis 35 New England 34- Nothing do I like more than seeing my roommate Brett screaming and yelling on the court. My roommates actually stopped watching the game to enjoy Dexter and Californication on Showtime. If that was the Packers are we were getting drilled like that, I would still be watching. But we made in time for the Bill Bellichek move, which I am already sick of... thanks ESPN.  Its a dumbass move by the Master of the Hoodie and the defense has to be hurt right now.  I also think we need to monitor what Bellicheck does the rest of the year to see if he has indeed lost his marbles. 

Cincinnati 18 Pittsburgh 12- The Bengals are the real deal.  I do not think Larry Johnson will be a problem because according to the ESPN football guys, he will be released right away.  Their defense is tougher than anyone thought they would be and for the Packers sake, that lost doesn't look half bad.  I think this team has a chance to be a Super Bowl contender. The Steelers cannot lose Troy Polomalu again though, that would hurt them severely.  I also think teams studied what Cincy did to confuse Big Ben. 

San Francisco 10 Chicago 6- Oh Jay Culter.  5 interceptions, on pace for 30+.  That is awesome. The Bears defense is awful and they play on Sunday Night again next week where Cutler has shit the bed in nationally televised game. No way would I fire Lovie Smith, its not his fault he has lost the entire linebacking crew but I think we can all agree that the Cover 2 defense is R.I.P.  

Carolina 28 Atlanta 19- What is wrong in Hotlana?  Matt Ryan is looking like a one-year wonder and they are faced with a must-win against the New York Giants next week on the road.  Also they might have lost Michael Turner for a couple weeks, which would be detrimental if the team expects to get to the playoffs. Also don't look not but Carolina is 4-5, may sneak up on people. 

Miami 25 Tampa Bay 23- Shouldn't have got this close.  Tony Sparano looks so confused in most fourth quarters, I don't know what he's thinking about.. the game or the post game meal?  Also it looks like Tampa found a quarterback in Josh Freeman.

Minnesota 27 Detroit 10- Well the Brett Favre a-hole fans get another cheap win and I had a friend, Dougy who informed the world with his status that "Favre and the Vikes haven't beat a team with over five wins." Not good news for Vikings fans because that means they have beat a contender (maybe the Packers but who knows)

Tennessee 41 Buffalo 17- Dick Jauron got the boot (more to come later) and its proving that Vince Young is back in full action.  Also if Chris Johnson hits the corner, he is gone. The first guy that I think I will try to get every fantasy league that I am in for the next couple of years.  Also Bud Adams giving the Stone Cold Salute to the Bills was great as well.  Who cares it was worth $250,000. 

Washington 27 Denver 17- Kyle Orton goes out with injury in the second half, enter Chris Simms. As Tommy Callhan once said, "Ooooooh my gooood."  He sucks and if he plays against the San Diego Chargers, it could be around 45-0 for San Diego.  Good win for the Redskins, lets see if they can string two against Dallas. 

New Orleans 28 St. Louis 23- I thought this would be a complete blowout and the Saints barely won. Steven Jackson rushed all over the Saints D plus they will probably beat Tampa Bay but I gurantee that they will lose to the next good team they play.

Jacksonsville 24 NY Jets 22- Maurice Jones-Drew shouldn't have kneeled that ball for fantasy owners and for the team. I would have been so mad if I was a Jaguar fan.  Mark Sanchez is definitely nowhere close to Rookie of the Year. 

Kansas City 16 Oakland 10- Who really cares.  Darrius Heyward-Bey sucks at catching the football, too many poor drops.  Sorry Mitch.

Arizona 31 Seattle 20- The Cardinals very inconsistent team but they can keep progressing in the NFC West. Beanie Wells has been looking like a stud lately and who knows if Kurt Warner will be able to keep this up through the whole year. 

San Diego 31 Philadelphia 23- Once again, the Eagles didn't look that good throughout this game until a strong comeback.  The Eagles like I said last week have not found themselves as a team and who knows if they will all year.

Baltimore 16 Cleveland 0- Cleveland sucks.  Thats all about them. 

-Charlie.

No comments: