The New Logo

The New Logo

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Ruins Run-Down With Coach (Everything Goes Back to Evan)


Alright we haven't had one of these in awhile so we welcome back Coach to the Corner.  For some discussion about Favre, Halloween, and the Ruins of course.  This will be long and I didn't feel like splitting it.

Coach: Chuck
Chuck: Coach

Coach:  How is Vikings land...are you ready to win Favre-ageddon this Sunday?
Chuck:  It’s good right now, I would say its 70-30 Packer fans up here we will run the streets though Sunday Night when the Pack wins (NOTE: This didn’t happen sadly, more to come on that later)
Coach:  You are on the front lines in the war on terror a lot of insurgents up in those parts
Chuck:  That I am, speaking of war on terror, I saw the trailer for 24 during the World Series
Coach:  So did I...I was in a bar and gave like 8 high fives, people thought I was excited about the Yankees
Chuck:  Haha, hell no all about jack
Coach:  Nope...I was excited about the return of god in January
Chuck:  So last night, I went to a party that a. I wasn't supposed to be at because I'm not in their organization, b. was a theme party of "CEO and Office Hoes, and I showed up in like a long-sleeve shirt, jeans... people are like why aren’t you dressed up? Simply put, "Well its Casual Friday at my office
Coach:  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Chuck:  Probably one of my finest moments this semester

Coach:  So classy....just like when in college I stole tucker max's costume idea and went to the Halloween party for soph-senior year with a red beauty pageant sash that simply just said gods gift
Chuck:  That's great, I honestly don't have an idea for this year and might just do that... I’m not lying either (Note to Coach’s dismay, I didn’t do it. Couldn’t find a sash and the fabric just didn’t work. I went as Capt. Mismatch it scored 3’s from the French judges.
Coach:  Well chuck...that would be epic and the honey bees just flock to you in that costume...it's like fishing with dynamite

Coach:  Well let’s get to the ruins
Chuck:  Yes sir
Coach:  First of all...I don’t even know where to start there was so much gold in these two episodes first ...the Tonya incident
Chuck:  Will we see Tonya on Intervention in a couple months?
Coach:  I think she is willing to make money in the role of crazy drunk / slut...so I give it a 60/40 odds, I mean Jesus Christ but looking at the fight

Chuck:  She just hit her with a vicious slap
Coach:  A few things stick out in my mind...first the slap was awesome
Chuck:  How did Veronica not have a boob escape from that dress?
Coach:  Well I was surprised by that...but what I loved is that they let them fight and then Wes dives in and couldn’t get it broken up
Chuck:  It was like on an African Safari just watching two lions going at it, nobody really cares, it took about three or four of the guys to break that shit up

Coach:  Well the highlight to me was Evan, I mean what a d bag, he's the one that starts the fight pretty much and then at the end he’s trying to play like priest / social worker
Chuck:  Yes he does light the fire for it and then tells Veronica to leave like he's Tonya BFF
Coach:  I really hate Evan...first of all when he and Johnny were in the bunk bed together discussing strategy that was all I needed to see
Chuck:  I think Evan had the quote of the year though next episode which we will get to later
Coach:  Oh yeah...yeah that was classic but I still think the guy is a putz
Chuck:  He just thinks he's the man

Coach:  Derrick also had a sweet quote about the Wes loss I will say this… I am not a huge Wes fan I like him on the challenges but he’s all an act what I do like though is that he can’t stay in character
Chuck:  I guess I can understand that and he really bitched out after Johanna said she would take that money away
Coach:  I mean one of the only people to ever lose with class on the challenge???
Chuck:  Yeah he really did, he admitted he lost and walked off
Coach:  It’s just to keep getting invited back I think he plays a game of how much shit can I talk to that people hate me
Chuck:  Well I appreciate it because I cannot stand Kenny, hate him worse than anyone on the show
Coach:  Yes Kenny is a total d bag

Coach:  But I really have to say that Evan really should take a swift kick in the gonads for his stunt on ibis
Chuck:  Yes but at the same time, can you blame him? If I am in Evan position, do I really pass up the opportunity to keep nailing Veronica? I don’t think I do
Coach:  I mean let’s look at the just debacle
Chuck:  The biggest voting crisis sine 2000
Coach:  Easily, I mean that was unbelievable, Evan who always is working the polls and setting things up...drops the ball
Chuck:  Syrus/Derrick/Darrell weren’t informed at all
Coach:  Well...can you really blame derrick
Chuck:  Derrick is so concussed from all the shit he's done, I really cant
Coach:  If he’s not in it you know he is knocking back oil cans of PBR, Heineken or whatever they get for free

Coach:  But I mean again I go back to hating Evan, he is the kind of guy that would ask you to be wing man...would see the other chick is hotter and then try to screw you over, I mean...the first time he votes for ibis????? It was his plan
Chuck:  Yes he is what we called up here in EC a snake. Just snakes around looking for his best option, not really telling people what he's really got on his mind

Chuck:  Another key subplot in all of this... Johnny Bananas, the other tool just goes "Fuck it, Ibis-Kimberly, he just completely lost it
Coach:  Again...a total moron

Coach:  That is why I think they need to come up with a challenge called like...playground or war games or something and have Johnny Kenny and Evan be captains and pick the teams on the fly
Chuck:  Do they vote them off or are there challenges to see who gets voted off? I think it would be awesome if Evan/Kenny/Johnny had to vote their players off themselves, so many people would try to get ahead in the game then
Coach:  I mean...you watch those 3 circle jerk each other all the time...and like I said in one of the most homoerotic moments ever when they were up in the bunk bed with the blankets pulled over talking about how in the end it had to be them together
Chuck:  Yeah they think they are the best generals in the game and when really they lost it mentally i.e. last week and then its all downhill
Coach:  Well...I mean you get down to it the challenges are the best and they talk like its all about money and winning and all that but in the end Evan votes Ibis in cause he likes veronica donk and tat-tas

Chuck:  I think in the coming weeks you see Darrell just coming in hot because honestly he is the most athletic guy out there
Coach:  Remember when Alton was on the show he was like the MJ of the challenges
Chuck:  Yes dominated everyone
Coach:  Darrell is not there but I think out of this group he has to be the big dog of it all
Chuck:  Agreed but he has never lost in the challenges

Coach:  Another thing really bothering me, the ruins themselves. I want more gladiator type stuff. I mean I think it’s rigged, they don’t even pick a card or spin a wheel or anything anymore with TJ, it’s just here we go
Chuck:  Yeah it’s getting very suspicious
Coach:  I mean if they do anything physically competitive Wes wins but not that over under with a rope isn’t challenge but its more a mental challenge / endurance test
Chuck:  Like last year I believe, it was when the gay guy went up against Wes or someone of that nature had a physical football like game and the guy got HIS ASS KICKED
Coach:  I know...those were the way things should be settled and: I think after stuff like that and ct going nuts they kind of realized someone could die in one of these and scaled back
Chuck:  Although we had a physical challenge this week finally and they need to get back to challenge that either involve barely any clothing or beating the shit out of each other

Coach: I liked it...listen make them beat the hell out of each other...other than the challenges they just drink and hang out...lets at least come out of there with a few war wounds. Don’t get me wrong they having a winning formula… drink a ton...cause drama...and then watching meatheads and sluts compete in challenges and I will probably watch until I am in the retirement home...then it will be pre-programmed Matlock or something

Coach:  Well...what about derricks line...this is why I give him the man of the week. First of all it was like he had the nuclear suitcase
Coach:  When he was asked to come in blind and vote and I mean he was so confused
Chuck:  Yes he looked like a lost dog
Coach:  Then his comment about Cohutta winning... “This was epic...if he wins this it will go down in challenge history"
Chuck:  Derrick believed that ESPN Classic has the film ready
Coach:  Like some day people will open up an US history book and be like...main remember on the ruins when Wes lost to Cohutta? Derrick = man of the week
Chuck:  Easily, also on Facebook I called it "Buster Douglas beating Tyson"
Coach:  I like it...I mean that was a huge upset… a huge upset
Chuck:  Oh yeah and it’s a somewhat even the playing field, now its 9 to 7

Coach:  Plus the real slap in the balls to Wes is that his girlfriend seemed sad...but not really
Chuck:  Yeah I said to my roommate how great it would be if she just bones Cohutta in the next couple of weeks… he just looks at me and goes we can only hope
Coach: I mean you remember last year when Kim lost and had to go home and Dunbar wouldn’t talk to anyone and cried
Chuck: Yes the roids obviously weren’t cycling
Coach:  That was emotion...and he had only made out with her a few times...and here's Wes losing and she’s just kind of like...I’m sad but oh well. I think the challenger team once they get rid of Casey is in a good position
Chuck:  Yeah Brad will beat most in challenges, same with Dunbar, they might just keep going to Cohutta

Coach:  Also...d-bag of the week is Benedict Arnold = Evan
Chuck:  Wes despite the great quote, he just sucks and I have done a complete 180 on Evan
Coach:  Well I think he’s the type of guy that I would legit hate in real life real cocky...talks shit...and like I said based on this website I read...total liar
Chuck:  Yeah I agree, I can’t seem to enjoy having a conversation with him about anything he would be like "Dude, most of the girls I have fooled around with blah blah blah."

Coach:  I am giving woman of the week to Kim, mainly because she is hot
Chuck:  Veronica comes in a close second for seeing her in that bikini which should be a requirement every week

Chuck:  Yes, I think Kim a girl I would bring home to Deb, nice southern accent, seems like she keeps her self together
Coach:  Might not want to mention this to Deb though...in the past challenge on one of the after shows she talks about how after she dated Dunbar he made her enjoy giving hummers, again...I love the after shows
Chuck: Well... we won’t go down that road, I really need to start watching them more often
Coach: My god, the after shows might be as good as the actual show

Chuck: I also have roommates who denounce it YET still watch with me and my other roommate every week
Coach:  You always get those types...the closet fan
Chuck:  I take that back, three of us are big fans, the rest act as if they don’t like it but every week they don’t complain about watching it, just maybe one or two words before it starts
Coach:  I have never met anyone that actually cannot sit down and enjoy and hour of the challenges
Chuck:  Doz fits that profile too he knows he likes it, just doesn’t want to conform


That’s all for this week, more to come next week.

No comments: