The New Logo

The New Logo

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NFL Daily: See Ya Later Jauron and LJ Lands in Cincy

Once again I am taking the easy way out by doing two articles in one because I can get things done quicker. Trust me, you will enjoy it better than watching twenty-fours of basketball. Although if I have nothing to do next year, I am writing a complete blog about 24 hours of watching college basketball, I do not know if I can do it though.

T.O. Takes out Another Coach- I probably shouldn't take this one on T.O. because this isn't his fault.  I think management for the Buffalo Bills have been awful in the past five years and bringing guys like Trent Edwards as your starting quarterback.  The Bills who were a great franchise in the 90s are now a hapless franchise needing a quarterback.  Honestly, trade up and get Jimmy Clausen if he comes out. I think that would be awesome solution to their problems.  In addition, if they bring in a guy like Mike Shanahan they could become a contender in a couple of years probably without T.O.

Larry Johnson, now a Bengal- I honestly didn't know what to think about this one for multiple reasons. If this works, they have a SCARY 1-2 punch when Cedric Benson is healthy again and it makes them closer to being a Super Bowl Contender.  But he could be a distraction and ruin team chemistry leading the team to struggles in the second half.  Adam Schefter reported earlier this week via Twitter that if LJ becomes a problem, they could release him like fish on a string.  I think it works out and makes the Bengals that much more of a contender.

-Charlie.

No comments: