The New Logo

The New Logo

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday Night Part II

Welcome to the last part of the night... No worries, no Big East team to fuck our brackets.   Just an awful loss, Marquette was on everybody bandwagon and they let us all down.  Pretty upset to say the least.

9:12 We get Lehigh vs. Kansas, the Jayhawks are off to a slow start but does it really matter?  They will win by 20 at least trust me. 

9:16 I am only getting by, because I know that Tom Crean has a vat of STDS.  Cures the pain.

9:29  Sorry I am slow on this, but the emotion has been thoroughly sucked out of me.  Just really do not care, couldn't believe that they lose that game. They had a 15 point lead and just got comfy, mother fuckers.  I cannot believe this is how had to end for the third straight year.

9:34 We are going on Chatroulette, this cures the pain somewhat.  

9:40 It didn't. We discovered it before everyone else did and now it sucks

9:44 Why do we have to watch a 1 vs. 16 even though it's close.  I could care less, we know Kansas will win.  I would much rather see SDSU-Tennessee.

9:56 Tennessee up by 8 at the break, Kansas only up 2, and New Mexico up 1 .  Cant say any of these games excite me

10:14 Well Kansas is finally starting to pull away, I lost my sidekick Eric as he mending a few fences... understandable.  Also update on Wake Forest-Texas, the Deacs are up six.

10:18 If we learned one thing today, this just means that Marquette can never be a six seed again.  Lehigh is hanging in there.  but Cole Adrich says not so fast my friends

10:20 Kevin Harlan is bit too excited about that throwdown, Kansas should have been doing this the enitre game. 

10:47 Sorry not much from me. I ran out of steam after the Marquette game. I am ready and willing for the final run of the day.   Tennessee up 1  Wake up 7  Kansas finally pulled away

10:49 Couldn't begin to explain how many people had Texas in that game, just an unreal collapse from January on.

10:53: San Diego State is still fightin and scrapin' I think the Aztecs will need a big time effort to win this ball game. Wake lead is down to four.

10:58 Doris Davis might top Shrek's mom as scariest Mom in America.  Woof.

10:59 Please Tennessee do not implode here.  New Mexico, you can implode.

11:01  Whoa we got switched out super quick!  Good job CBS, I have no idea why there isn't a foul there. Oh wait, Ron Washington is out there! 

11:03 J'Von Brown rattles in the three, coming down to the wire again. Tied up with minute left then get switched out to SDSU/TENN where the Vols are up three. 

11:04 That's not a bad foul at all by Tennessee, I mean look they are a bad free throw shooting team. Good foul.

11:06 Cue Grandpa's rendition of Rocky Top after hearing the band playing, never fails... he will sing it for three days straight.  Debbie started singing from his room too.. fuck

11:06 Gary Johnson got stuffed like a turkey on Thanksgiving and then they lose possession on a jump ball. It's like watching women's basketball. 

11:07 Nothing grinds Papa Tritschler's gears then not boxing out on free throws.  Then add in the three-point foul, he must be beside himself

11:09  Tennessee up 1 with say 11 secs differential and Gpa goes "Well why would they drain the clock down there?"  "I mean seriously, why wouldn't they get the points?" I didn't even bother explain it.

11:10 Damon James hits the first to tie the game and for the lead........................miss.

11:11 James almost makes it but WE'RE GOIN TO OVERTIME IN NEW ORLEANS

11:14 Chism makes a great play on the defensive end and hits his free throw.  Never doubt Bruce Pearl.

11:16 Hold on here Texas and another big three from Jordan Hamilton. Six point lead and almost show time for Damon (or is it Damion) James.

11:23 ***J'Covan Brown, sorry for the mess up.  Texas is trying their best to screw this game up.

11:27 We might as well have another double overtime.

11:29  Montana has closed the gap to 1 and Gary Johnson cannot hit a free throw.  Misses them both. Wake wins this.

11:30 ME: "Wake's winning this.... That was a pretty shot.

 11:32  I cannot believe that Texas blew an eight-point lead in overtime. They had it sealed up and had the foot on their throats.   Marquette fans with me are nodding their heads right now. 

11:33 Out to San Jose, New Mexico is up three against Montana with 2:57 who misses a free throw... rut roh.

11:35  This white guy for Montana has 17 rebounds tonight and I believe 26 points. He ranks second to Jimmer in terms of White guy performances.

11:37 Of course the two guys at the top of the table would have Wake Forest, the only two. Who does that honestly? 

11:39 Three point game with 1:18 left.... the Grizz give it to Johnson, and he is stripped.

11:42 Grandpa Dan just asked me how Marquette did? And I caught him in a Snake lie today?  I win..

11:45 New Mexico cannot hit a free throw, its like being a faithful boy in college... just doesnt happen.

11:46 Wow what a bad attempt at the layup, I like the idea but just a horrible attempt at a lay-up. 

11:48 Magical day in San Jose, Bob is a rhymesmith.  But New Mexico gets out there with a win to play... ugh Washington. 

I am done for the day but back for probably 10 more hours, I will be back. 

No comments: